This policy describes what cookies are, how they are used and how you can manage them during your use of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites ask your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow websites to ‘remember’ your actions and preference over time. Cookies do not contain personal data; however they have a personal identifier that allows us to associate your personal data with a certain device. You are able to accept or decline cookies. Declining cookies will limit your user experience.
Purpose for cookies
Cookies serve the following purposes:
- Provides you with access to restricted content.
- Allows us to provide specific content.
- Allows us to learn how you interact with our content.
- Improves how our website performs.
- Allows 3rd parties to provide services on our website.
- Ensures that our website functions correctly.
Cookies assist us in learning how you interact with our content and to improve your experience when visiting our site. They allow us to provide specific content to you.
Types of cookies we use.
Some of the functions on our website might use 3rd party suppliers. These might contain 3rd party cookies and we suggest you consult the privacy policies of these 3rd party vendors on their websites regarding information on the use of their cookies.
These cookies can be deleted from your device at any time.
We use the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies – cookies that allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
- site analytics cookies – cookies that monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. These assist us to know how best to improve our website or services.
- functional cookies – cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website. We use these to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website.
- advertising cookies – cookies that match your interests or web searches with applicable advertising campaigns on our website. We use them to provide you with targeted advertising.
- social media cookies – cookies that integrate with social media platforms. These are used to help you share content from our website to your chosen social media platform.
- flash cookies – cookies that help your device read content supported by Adobe Flash. These make sure that any Flash advertisements or videos appear properly on your device.
How to delete cookies
Should you wish to delete cookies, please refer to your device manual or website manual for instructions.
Enquires about this policy can be directed to our Information Officer at information officer at: